Examination of media statements reveals 10 reasons voters choose Donald Trump.
1. His approach to terrorism is clear direct: “Bomb the s--- out of them and take their oil.” Contrast this with Democrats' gibberish about “multi-polar diplomacy.” Trump will definitely kill more Muslims than Hillary.
2. He will remove 11 million illegals and their families after concentrating them in deportation camps until Mexico pays for the wall.
3. He avoids political correctness. In 1991, he told Esquire Magazine: “You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
4. Trump is deeply religious. While other candidates have only one favorite passage of the Bible, Donald Trump prefers all of it, along with taking the “cracker.”
5. Trump is the model for American virtue: “The point is, that you can never be too greedy” (Art of the Deal, p. 48). Under Trump, the rich will grow richer.
6. Trump understands economics, stating: “American workers make too much money.” To compete against China, salaries will have to drop and unions must go.
7. Trump isn't impressed with decorated veterans like John McCain: “He's a war hero 'cause he was captured? I like people that weren't captured.” (July 18, 2015).
8. Trump goes with his gut, not science. “The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.” (Nov. 6, 2012).
9. Trump exposed Obama's faked birth certificate.
10. He loves women. “Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world, I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?’” ("Think Big" 2008).
People with Trump's values will vote for him: those who don't, won't.